Zu3D on Windows 8
Zu3D is fully compatibile with Windows 8.
When you run the installer you may get a message that the ".NET Framework 2.0" is not installed.
This is because the .NET Framework 2.0 is not enabled by default in Windows 8.
It is simple to enable the .NET Framework 2.0 by following the instructions below:
1. Open the Control Panel (Open Explorer, select your computer, then on the Computer ribbon select Control Panel).
2. Select the Programs and Features control panel applet.
3. Select the Turn Windows features on or off action.
4.Select .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0), then click OK.
5. Windows Update will be connected to for some content and the feature will be installed.
6. Now attempt to Zu3D again. It should install smoothly.